4 Zone conventional fire alarm panel is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 32 zones for larger applications.
4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel Specification:
- It is modularized design, the panel can expend from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
- 2 level control mode by a lock
- 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
- FIRE and FAULT signal output.
- 2 general sounders output.
- Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input
- Each zone can be disable by a button.
- RESET button to reset the panel.
- SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
- EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
- battery low protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC
- battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
- an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS