The purpose of the 32 Zone Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) is to monitor input signals, give indications and possibly activate outputs as programmed. It is designed to comply with EN 54-2 with qualities of simple installation, operation and easy maintenance.
The AW-FP300 32 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel is an addressable fire detection panel with 1 loop of 324 addressable points and expansion capabilities. It is compatible with other peripherals made by ASENWARE with its own protocol.
32 Zone Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel Features
- Up to 324 addresses on one loop
- An easy to read, 4.3'' color screen LCD with a resolution of 480×272
- Zone indication and control panel(ZCP) for 32 zones gives a quick indication of the location of an alarm
- Record capacity of 1000 historical events for each of historical fire, historical fault and historical operation
- An independently programmable conventional sounder circuit output
- Integral power supply and battery
- Integral printer
- Flexible cause and effect programming on front panel
- Zone test, point test and module start/stop testing facilitate the commissioning
- U-disk interface makes the load and save of configuration or historical data convenient for system commissioning and maintenance
- Hierarchy management with three access levels
- Anti-tamper protection by a key lock
- CAN bus for interconnection of up to 20 FACPs and RS485 for connection with up to 30 fire indicating panels per FACP