The Zone module (AW-D310 module for short) can be used with an addressable fire alarm control panel. It can be connected with conventional photoelectric smoke detector, conventional heat fire detector or other conventional devices. When the conventional devices give an alarm, the AW-D310 module will send an alarmsignal to the fire alarm control panel through a signal loop.
Features and technical parameters
- Loop type: Nonpolar two-wire system
- Quiescent current: loop current < 0.5mA ; power current < 15mA
- Action current: loop current < 2mA ; power current < 35mA
- Loop operating voltage: Loop 20~28V for terminal L1 & L2(non-polar wiring)
- Power operating voltage: DC 20~28V for terminal +24V & GND
- Operation indicator: The inspection indicator will blink once about every 12 seconds in the inspection status or remain lit in the operation status.
- Operating environment: Temperature: －10℃～50℃; Relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃±2℃, without condensation)
- End-Of-Line resistor: 4.7kΩ resistor
- External dimensions: 86 × 86 × 40(mm)
- Weight: about 119g
- Executive standard: EN 54-18