Fire Alarm Voice Evacuation Control Panel and speakers is a standalone public audio system for emergency evacuation. When get alarm input from other fire alarm system or security alarm system, it can play the pre-recorded audio track to the speakers automatically. It also can broadcast the microphone real time sound, or other line in sound. It also support RS485 communication with ASENWARE AW-FP300 series addressable fire alarm control panel.
Fire Alarm Voice Evacuation System Control Panel Feature
- Maximum power output: 350Watt.
- Speaker driving mode: constant voltage.
- Evacuate message up to 1 minute.
- Background audio: USB2.0.
- Complies with EN54 part 16.
- Network function （work with AW-FP300 series addressable fire alarm control panel）
- Maximum 15 pcs AW-VP350 can be connected with 1 pcs AW-FP300 addressable fire alarm control panel.
- Each AW-VP350 panel can be programmed to maximum 20 channels and controlled by AW-FP300 addressable fire alarm control panel.