When fire alarm speaker is used together with service speaker or business speaker, the following requirements shall be met:
In the event of a fire, the loudspeakers and corresponding power amplifiers on the fire evacuation layer should be forced into the fire accident speaker state in the fire control room.
The fire control room shall be able to monitor the working status of the radio amplifier for fire accidents.
Speakers should be set in the bedside table of the guest room, which should have the function of fire speaker.
If the loudspeaker used for the fire alarm speaker and the service broadcast or business broadcast is equipped with a volume switch, the system should use three-wire wiring to force the fire broadcast to be turned on.
Fire Alarm speaker settings
- Set up 3W speaker boxes in offices, living rooms, dressing rooms, etc.
- Floor corridors generally use ceiling speakers, and the spacing of speakers is considered to be about 2.5 times the height of the floor (ceiling height). Use 3-5W ceiling speakers.
- Foyer, general meeting rooms, restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment venues, etc. should install 3-6W speaker boxes.
- According to the noise situation of the public activity place, the output of the speaker should be equipped with a volume adjustment device on the spot; when a place may be used for multiple purposes, a control switch should be installed on the branch of the background music speaker in the place.
- The background music speakers used in the fire accident broadcast shall not be equipped with volume adjustment or control switches on site